Tuesday, 22 May 2007

First day and Second

This was my first day in London. We went on a bus guided tour, then did a short tour by foot. I was very touristy and took pictures of everything.

The Changing of the Guard

One of the hundreds of statues around London

Buckingham Palace, the road is red because its the royal road.

Big Ben

The horsed guard. The sign was the funniest part. "BEWARE: HORSES MY KICK OR BITE. THANK YOU."


A London Street




Tower Bridge


The ball on top was rotating.



Yesterday, I started my classes, we got a tour of our college. Evidentally, its the MIT of Europe.

Today (Tuesday) was the first real class session. I'm really going to enjoy it. We had a guest speaker who travels internationally as a writer. She was one of the most fascinating people I've met.
After class we had to go the Museum of London for our British Life and Culture Seminar. The museum was a huge disappointment.

No comments: